ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – A recently published Fact.MR report on the global cloud computing market estimates that the industry is expected to secure a value of US $ 1,949 Bn by 2032 while expanding at a CAGR of 15% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. Rapid digitization of workplaces and the growing demand for SaaS-based solutions are further broadening prospects.
From 2015 to 2021, sales of cloud computing solutions flourished at a CAGR of 12%. The outbreak of COVID-19 further encouraged the adoption of cloud computing, as work from home directives were issued by enterprises. For instance, the number of Microsoft Team platforms increased to 44 million due to the high demand for collaboration solutions. In addition, the growing usage of platforms such as Apple TV, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime has played a salient role in driving the market.
As business operations continue to expand, business entities are looking to leverage the most economical yet highly effective information storage and assimilation capabilities. Hence, there is extensive reliance on IaaS, SaaS and PaaS based solutions, providing significant impetus to market growth for cloud computing.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Cloud Computing Market at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7130
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global cloud computing market to secure a value of US $ 482 Bn in 2022
- Cloud computing solutions to accumulate 40% of global revenue in North America
- Asia Pacific to exhibit a CAGR of 18% with regard to cloud computing solutions
- By enterprise size, large enterprises to accumulate 55% revenue in 2022
- Cloud computing solutions for the BFSI industry to emerge strongest, procuring 1 / 4th of global revenue
“The growing digitization of various end-user sectors such as; health, BFSI, and others, is likely to boost the market. Further, the outbreak of COVID-19 has posed a significant opportunity of expansion to the market. ”- says an analyst at Fact MR.
Key Market Segments Covered in the Global Cloud Computing Market
By End Use
- Cloud Computing for IT & Telecom
- Cloud Computing for Government & Public Sector
- Cloud Computing for Energy & Utilities
- Cloud Computing for Retail & Consumer Goods
- Cloud Computing for Manufacturing
- Cloud Computing for BFSI
- Cloud Computing for Healthcare
- Cloud Computing for Media & Entertainment
- Cloud Computing for Other End Uses
- Public Cloud Computing
- Private Cloud Computing
- Hybrid Cloud Computing
Based on Service
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
By Enterprise Size
- Cloud Computing for Large Enterprises
- Cloud Computing for Small & Medium Enterprises
To learn more about Cloud Computing Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7130
The players of the global cloud computing market are taking several initiatives to expand their global reach and spearhead the market. Acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the best practices to intensify their market presence. Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In February 2022, IBM announced its plan to team up with SAP to offer technology and expertise to clients to adopt a hybrid cloud approach and move mission-critical workloads from SAP solutions to the cloud for regulated and unregulated industries.
- In October 2020, Microsoft Corporation announced its partnership with ZEISS Group to offer better care to patients and enhance manufacturing quality through data solutions. As per the partnership, ZEISS Group adopted Microsoft Azure as its cloud platform to provide digital experiences to its German counterpart.
- In January 2020, IBM Corporation disclosed the launch of Advertising Accelerator with Watson. It is a predictive solution that uses Watson’s AI and benefits by providing campaigns that could help marketers and advertisers in understanding the customers’ preferences.
Key Players of the Global Cloud Computing Market:
- Adobe Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Google LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- SAP SE
- Workday, Inc.
Regional Analysis of Cloud Computing Market
The market in North America is expected to dominate the global market. The estimate reveals that the region secured about 40% of the global revenue share in 2022.
The globally renowned players such as; Microsoft, Oracle, and Amazon are early adopters of cloud computing technology such as; big data analytics, IoT, additive manufacturing, AI, VR, AR, and ML which has expanded the market significantly in the region.
As per the analysis of Fact MR, the APAC market is anticipated to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period, growing at an 18% CAGR. The presence of emerging economies such as; India and China are likely to play a salient role in developing the regional market.
For instance, the rapid expansion of Alibaba Group and initiatives such as Make in India have played a remarkable role in bolstering the market size in the APAC. In addition, cloud computing service providers such as; Amazon, Microsoft Corporation, and Google LLP are taking initiatives to strengthen their presence in countries like Thailand and Indonesia.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Purchase a copy of report on Cloud Computing Market at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7130
Check out more studies related to Technology Industryconducted by Fact.MR:
Transportation Management System Market Outlook (2022-2032) – As per the transportation management system industry research by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, historically, from 2017 to 2021, market value of the transportation management system industry increased at around 7.5% CAGR, wherein, the US, Germany, and UK held significant share in the global market.
Push-to-talk over broadband allows teams to communicate – As mobile technologies of the next generation develop, businesses will be able to meet a great variety of requirements from the public safety community (PS), which are varied and complex. With cellular’s success, there has been an excellent economy of scale and a constant wave of innovation.
How is the Market Performing in the US? – As per the Fact.MR analysis, the emergence of edge computing and IIoT is motivating the manufacturers in the US In addition to this, a lot of startups have emerged to provide platforms for developing edge-enabled solutions, which is expected to drive the regional market.
Growth Opportunities in Smart Lock Market – Smart Lock technology has the capability to make life simpler for professionals as well as to crack the emerging last-mile delivery problem. Many new innovations today are aiming to make homes smarter and everyday life easier, now achievable due to superior data analytics and the advent of artificial intelligence.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583